We are happy to offer a treeless saddle demo program. We work one-on-one with our customers to ensure the best fit for you and your horse – and are here to answer questions and offer help throughout the life of your saddle.
Once you’ve spoken with us and selected the right saddle for your needs, it’s time to try it out.
How the Demo Program Works
- You will need to buy a new saddle.
- From the date your Freeform treeless saddle arrives, you have 7 days to test it out. For saddles kept 10 days or longer, you will be charged $10/day – unless previously approved.
- Please keep the saddle in like NEW condition – saddles tags in place, clean, and free from hair and dirt. We understand riding can be dirty! If saddle is returned damaged or dirty, charges will apply to the refund.
- Please call before returning your saddle. If the saddle is returned without approval, there will be an additional 15% restocking fee.
- You will be responsible for shipping both ways if returning.
- When the saddle is received, it will be gone over and a credit issued.
- A $79.00 demo fee will be applied.
- NOTE: It may take as long as 7 days for the refund to credit your card. We process it as soon as we receive it; however, the bank may have a delay in posting your credit.
Saddle Demo Tips
- While testing out your new saddle, we recommend you take short 20 minute rides.
- Take time to adjust your seat and stirrups leathers. Sometimes it is a small adjustment of ¼”. This can take several rides to find the right placement; then it’s magical.
- You will be using different muscles going treeless. It takes some time to adjust.
- Please call your Rep with any questions. We’re here for you!
See also Trying Out Your New Saddle for more information and tips.