1. Tracy B McIntosh
    January 31, 2015 @ 12:42 pm

    I have a very broad old style quarter mare and an older Freewest Freeform saddle (Red underside) I would love to put panels underneath yet no where to attatch them any suggestions?

    • Paulita Neff
      July 17, 2015 @ 5:43 pm

      sorry Tracy, I just saw this… 7 months after it got posted. you can attach the panels with sticky velcro you buy at Lowes. you can look at my web site under the fitting tab to see where the velcro it. thanks