Key Features of the Toklat Woolback Dressage Girth
- Absorbent Virgin Knit Woolback® Fleece
- Heavy-Duty, Color-Fast Nylon Webbing
- Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel Roller Buckles
- Center D-Ring for Breastplate Attachments
- Flexible Elastic on Both Ends
Girths are measured buckle-end to buckle-end, in inches.
Machine wash with horse shampoo and cool water on gentle cycle and hang to air dry (no direct sun) or tumble/fluff dry (no heat).
Woolback® virgin knit-wool fleece is resilient, durable pile material offering superior moisture-wicking and heat dispersal with high breathe-ability, concussion protection, and comfort. Woolback® fleece is natural white in color.
- Natural - Considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- Absorbent - Absorbs and wicks moisture keeping your horse moist, but not wet.
- Breathes - Very porous which allows for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Does Not Slip - Minute “barbs” that grip the hair to help prevent saddle slip.
- Tough - very resilient, reduces wear and provides cushioned protection.
- Looks Great - The unique structure of the fibers resists dirt penetration.
Secure girth, well made.