Freeform Classic Cutback Treeless Saddle
The Freeform Classic Cutback offers wither relief with all the benefits of going treeless. A great all-around saddle, the Freeform Classic is designed for the rider who may wish to perform dressage one day, enjoy a day's trail ride the next, practice jumping or do a little ring work. Great for endurance too! This saddle has been the choice of many of the top endurance riders. Read Tammy Gagnon's story.
Note: Pricing includes a set of the new Freeform EasyFit Stirrup Leathers.
Versatility with Great Fit & Balance
The Classic's slightly forward cut panel caters for a variety of leg positions allowing you to use your saddle for many different purposes. Freeform's fast change billet system greatly reduces movement of the saddle on the horses back and helps distribute the rider's weight. A newly designed 3-D ring girthing allows you to place the billets where the girth grove is, for the best fit ever! A wonderful twist in the seat allows for great balance.
- Removable seat that is interchangeable with different sizes
- Matching leathers with adjustable stirrup attachment designed to allow different stirrup positions
- Standard with our new 3 - D ring billet system. Designed to fit the horse's girth grove.
- 15 D-rings
- Lined with suede, Sympanova and Velcro for panels
- Optional Deluxe kneeroll
- Optional rear thigh block
Note from Paulita:
This saddle has been ridden in by several Tevis winners over the last 20 years. The Freeform Classic Cutback is a true joy to ride in. I personally love this saddle.
Saddle Base Sizing
- Standard 22" Base (Standard Base) - Accommodates seat sizes 15" - 19"
- Shortback 20" Base (SB Base) - Accommodates seat sizes 15" - 17.2"
- Extra Shortback 18" Base (XSB Base)
- 26" - for riders 5'4" and under
- 29" - for riders 5'5" to 5'9"
- 32" - for riders over 5'10"
I have been doing Endurance for about 20 yrs now. This saddle has been by far the best saddle that I have ever owned....I now have over 3000 miles in this saddle and it still looks virtually new. From the start, the difference in how my horses moved, responded and developed and felt were extremely obvious. Gone, was the bracing, the choppy strides during the latter part of our workouts, they became softer, more supple, more responsive and I could literally feel their back muscle work under my seat! We have had no pressure spots, no soreness, no short strides from a pinched back or core fatigue due to excessive weight. I have since ordered another one this last week, so I have 2.