Freeform Pathfinder Treeless Trail Saddle with Leathers
Introducing the NEW Pathfinder - By far the most comfortable and secure trail saddle we have designed yet.
Beauty, Comfort & Security
- Beautiful Italian Leather seat adds comfort with a bit of grip.
- Soft pommel insert provides security and allows shoulder movement.
- Deep cantle to hold you in.
- Nice twist in the seat allows your legs to hang properly.
- Eleven D rings enable you to hang all your gear.
- Hand stamped tooling adds style for the trail.
- Many colors choices in stock.
Adjustable & Cutback to Fit Mutton to Shark Fin Withers
As with all Freeform saddles, the Pathfinder's leathers are adjustable on the saddle base for you to obtain your balance and comfort.
This gorgeous saddle comes with a cutback to fit all horses - mutton withered to shark fin withers. Velcro is on the bottom of the saddle base to allow panels to be attached, if needed (not included).
Note from Paulita:
I wanted to create a new saddle with the comfort of the Ultimate Trail seat and the security of the Scout pommel. So, I combined both saddles to come up with the Pathfinder. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST I've designed or melted together, yet. I'm enjoying the trails in this beauty, feeling secure and comfortable all day. It's also available with fenders.
Please email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Overview - Pathfinder Treeless Trail Saddle with Leathers or Fenders
Saddle Base SizesIn Stock:
- Standard 22" Base - Equal to a 16" Western
- Shortback 20" Base - Equal to a 15" Western.
- Custom seat sizes are available through special order.
I am a veterinarian and utilize animal chiropractic, acupuncture and laser therapy in my practice. Up until recently, I have always ridden in treed saddles. I currently have a horse that has never been happy in a treed saddle, even when they seemingly fit her. So, I began looking at treeless saddles and I have tried no less than four different brands. When I tried the Freeform treeless saddles it was obvious from the first moment that my horse was happier. She was much more relaxed, forward and moving better through her back. I have had the Freeform Ultimate Trail Saddle and the Pathfinder for 5 months now and both my horses are very comfortable and happy. I'm so pleased to have found Paulita and the Freeform Treeless saddles and to recommend them to my clients.